Since 1990, the YWCA has honored 180 Stark County women and exceptional female high school students. This year’s class of inductees will be recognized and honored at the Annual Women’s Hall of Fame Luncheon and will be added to our Hall of Fame at the YWCA Canton.
Join us in welcoming our 2019 Inductees:
- Michelle Cordova,Juvenile Division Chief Prosecuting Attorney, Stark County Prosecutor’s Office
- Brook Harless, VP, SAM Center
- Alivia Hershberger, Founder, Simply Give
- Constance Rubin, President, Coming Together Stark County
- Mary Lynne Zahler, Wellness Manager, Akron Children’s Hospital
- Christine Lawver, Sandy Valley High School